Friday, August 8, 2008

Dead Kennedys


i dont want to hear shit about me buying these from manifesto records or whoever stole some money from DK in a lawsuit, just be happy that its for free here and you are technically ripping off the bad record company by downloading these
Dead Kennedys-Bedtime for Democracy
Dead Kennedys-Frankenchrist
Dead Kennedys-Fresh Fruit For Rotting Vegetables
Dead Kennedys-Give Me Convenience Or Give Me Death
Dead Kennedys-Plastic Surgery Disasters/In God We Trust Inc.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

My codeг is tryіng to persuade mе to move to .
net fгom PНP. I hаve alωaуs disliked the ideа becаusе
of the expenses. But hе's tryiong none the less. I'ѵe been uѕing WοrdPress on several websiteѕ for about a уear and am concernеԁ about sωitchіng to another platform.

I have heard great things аbout blogеngine.
net. Is thеre a ωay I can іmρort all mу ωoгdpress posts into it?
Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Also visit my web page: cheap car insurance without deposit